Holistic Moms Network: November Chapter Meeting
The Holistic Moms Network presents:
Self Care for Mothers
In the Fourth Trimester and Beyond
with Maria Dolorico, M.Ed.
Tuesday, November 12th @ 7:00pm
In this talk, Maria will address:
- The importance of self care for Mothers and helpful strategies to maintain it
- Typical pitfalls that Mothers face
- Reasons why entire families benefit when Mom is able to put herself first
Maria is trained as a Doula, Mental Health Counselor and Life Coach for Mothers. She is the founder of www.amomisborn.com. She supports Mothers through:
- Birth & Breastfeeding
- Post Partum Emotional Wellness
- Work/Life Balance and Work/Life Transitions
- Self Care and Personal Renewal
The Holistic Moms Network is a non-profit support and discussion network for moms with an interest in natural/holisitc and alternative health and parenting. Our goal is to develop a thriving local community of holistic parents with a wide range of interests. The Back Bay Chapter will offer monthly meetings every second Tuesday of the month on a variety of natural health and parenting topics as well as activities such as playgroups for new moms (and other events for not so new moms). For more information please visit www.holisticmoms.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.