OMBE + Circle the City
From the desk of OMBE... Join OMBE for FREE yoga classes during the Circle The City, Boston’s Open Streets, Open Parks event on Sunday, July 14th from 11am-4pm! Let walking, biking, dancing and play take over Boston Streets!
This Open Streets on the Avenue of the Arts (Huntington Avenue, between Belvidere Street and Brigham Circle.) event will temporarily transform the outbound side of Huntington Avenue into a 'paved park'. You can find OMBE in front of the Museum of Science for hourly yoga classes at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Reserve your space in class ahead of time on Eventbrite by clicking here.
RAFFLE PRIZES INCLUDE:
- OMBE 5-pack yoga classes
- $100 City Sports Gift Card
There are 4 ways to get a raffle entry:
1. Register for a class on Eventbrite.com
2. Download the Eventbrite mobile app
3. Sign-up for OMBE's e-newsletter
4. Attend a class!
FREE and FUN activities include:
· Zumba, Salsa, Yoga and Fitness classes
· Art and Kids Activities for all ages
· Live music performances, Dancing and Drumming on the street
· Biking and Walking tours, a bike rodeo and a demonstration cycletrack
· 1.5 miles of Open Street for walking, biking, rolling, skating, dancing, playing and connecting to our local parks
About Circle the City
Circle The City builds community, encourages family fun, supports local business and promotes safe, car-free physical activity linking neighborhoods and parks for a healthy, vibrant Boston. We are a collaborative project of the Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness, the Boston Cyclists Union, the Emerald Necklace Conservancy, LivableStreets Alliance, Sustainability Guild International and the City of Boston. Lead sponsors are The Barr Foundation and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts. Co-Sponsors are The Boston Globe and REI.