15% OFF PRENATAL & POSTNATAL ACUPUNCTURE
- encourage a natural and timely start for labor
- reduce the need for Pitocin and other medical interventions
- encourage ideal positioning of the baby
- promote the most efficient labor possible
- relieve anxiety and stress improving quality of sleep
- manage aches and pains including sciatica, SI joint pain, pubic symphysis pain etc.
- relieve urinary incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction
- promote lactation
- improve recovery time from both natural and surgical births
- relieve anxiety and stress improving quality of sleep (that is-for the handful of hours that you do sleep!)
- manage aches and pains including shoulder pain, sciatica, SI joint pain, pubic symphysis pain etc.
Erin Walker Hamill is a Licensed Acupuncturist with a Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the New England School of Acupuncture where she trained in both Chinese and Japanese styles of acupuncture. She is a National Diplomate ofAcupuncture, Oriental Medicine and Chinese Herbology through the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). Erin has completed significant post-graduate continuing education in the fields of infertility and prenatal care. She maintains a special interest in all aspects of women's health.
Erin also holds a Bachelor of Science from Virginia Polytechnic Institute. After many years working in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, she decided to pursue her true passion with her acupuncture training. She strongly believes in the value of integrating both Eastern and Western medical philosophies and finds that, often, a combination of care can produce optimal results.
Her treatment philosophy also includes looking at each aspect of a person's life such as work, stress levels, diet, sleep routines in order to individually tailor a treatment plan as well as to make recommendations that can support the healing process. She will actively engage the patient in this process and make appropriate referrals, as necessary, with the ultimate focus on improved well being and results.