Top Green Websites from OMBE
When trying to go green and staying ahead of the treehugger curve, it can be overwhelming sorting through all the eco-information out there. For our Earth Day issue, we’ve put together 10 websites that will help you stay in loop for everything green. 1. Check out ECOGEEK for the lastest green technology and smart ways to save the planet.
2. Visit ECOFABULOUS for green stylish, sustainable living.
3. Shopping for a new hybrid? Don't miss GREEN AUTOBLOG for the latest information on cars and everything you'll need to know to find some green wheels.
4 & 5. Remodeling your kitchen? Spend some time on INHABITAT or JETSON GREEN- green blogs dedicated to presenting information on green design, products, technology, and architecture for your next big project.
6. Just for fun, read ECORAZZI -this website will keep you up to date on all the best green gossip and all the important stuff like which celebrity recently bought a Prius and which famous person just donated $1 million to your favorite green charity.
9. If number 7 & 8 above peaked your curiosity in eco-beauty, look no further for organic beauty finds than SAFFRON ROUGE.
10. Last but not least, if you're considering a diet that may help the planet or flirting with the idea of being vegan for the day visit Alicia Silverstone's blog to get started with some delicious vegan recipes and all things natural: THE KIND LIFE.
Happy Earth Day!
Jessica L. Molleur, Lic.Ac., DNBAO
Jessica L. Molleur is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and massage therapist in Massachusetts and California. She holds a Masters of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco, CA. Her training also includes a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology from the University of California at Davis, CA. Jessica first became interested in acupuncture as a soccer player searching for an alternative to knee surgery.
She is a National Diplomate of Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine and Chinese Herbology through the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). Following her acupuncture licensure, she became a Diplomate of Acupuncture Orthopedics. This orthopedic specialty certification is held by fewer than 300 acupuncturists in the United States. Areas of specialty include women's health, infertility, pediatrics, and sports medicine. For patients interested in learning more about acupuncture for fertility and IVF, please click here.