Top 10 Benefits of Postnatal Pilates
The joys and stresses of having a newborn can make it difficult to find free time, but it's important to keep yourself healthy while caring for your baby! Check out the top ten benefits of postnatal Pilates below.
1. Regain your pre-baby strength.
2. Reengage & strengthen abdominal & core muscles.
3. Build upper body strength (perfect for lifting baby into car seat).
5. Improve breastfeeding posture.
6. Prevent neck & back pain.
6. Get your body moving again!
7. Increase pelvic floor stability to prevent urinary incontinence stability.
8. Rebuild your body into a sleek, toned mama.
9. Treat yourself to an hour of wellbeing.
10. Create your strongest core yet to get ready for the next one!
Here at OMBE, we offer a postnatal Pilates class on Fridays from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Our Pilates instructors, JJ Fritz and Katelyn Foley, are also available for private sessions. Call or go online to sign up and enjoy these many benefits!